Testing for students from Monday 1 March
- Created: Friday, 26 February 2021 16:29
Students and staff are required to complete three lateral flow tests in school, with no more than 3-5 days between each test. In the table below, you will see our timetable for testing students, which begins next week on Monday 1 March. Most students in Years 7 to 11 will have their first two tests completed over the course of next week. Subsequent tests will be completed during school hours within the 3-5-day period.
Students who travel to school via bus will receive further communication on collection times for testing. Families with children who usually travel on the bus are welcome to bring their child in to test alongside their tutor group.
In order for students to be tested we must have consent. Thank you to those that have already completed the form as previously requested. If you have not yet done so, please do so before the end of this week. To complete the form please click here.
You will need to register your details with the NHS to allow you to receive the results. You can do this on the day of each test or you can register for an NHS account which means you do not need to keep submitting this data before each test. To do this, please visit the link below.
Please can we ask you to share the instructions below with your child before arriving for a test.
- Students must wear a face mask at all times on the school site
- All students arrive at the Park Street entrance (service gate) for their test – it will be the only gate open
- Students will be directed to leave via the technology gate near the car park once their test has been completed
- Students will be asked to respect the socially distanced markings on entry to the school site
- Queuing will predominately be outdoors to help prevent the spread of potential cross contamination – please wear appropriate clothing