Nene Trust Banner

What To Do If…

Your child is unwell and unable to come to school

Please click to jump to the page for information on student absence.

You would like permission for a planned absence during term time

Please click to view the student absence page.

You would like to discuss your child’s progress

Please contact the form tutor who will be happy to discuss this with you. If your question relates to a particular subject please contact the class teacher or the relevant curriculum lead in the first instance. Please click to jump to the staff contact details page or call reception on 01933 623921.

You would like to discuss your child’s report

If your question relates to progress in one or more subjects please contact the relevant class teachers or your child’s form tutor. If your query relates to the principles of reporting at Manor School Sports College please contact Mr C Bateman, Assistant Principal ().

You have a question relating to post-16 education

Please contact Mr D Carter, Assistant Principal, with any general sixth form queries ().

There is bad weather which you think may close the school

Look for announcements on the home page of our website and listen for announcements on BBC local radio.

You would like to register a complaint

If you are unable to resolve your concerns and wish to make a complaint, please find our complaints policy elsewhere on this page.

Supporting Documents