Manor School operates a unique Leadership Academy programme.
The Leadership Academy provides students with the inspiration and coaching to achieve excellence in sport and the arts. The Academy ethos is that student leadership is at the heart of the school. This programme enables students to:
- Be mentored academically and on a talent basis to provide the support to reach their full potential
- Participate in a variety of activities provided by companies such as Human Utopia, the Youth Sport Trust and the local sector to experience extending the boundaries of learning away from the classroom environment
- Access the extensive sports, musical and arts facilities to cater for their sporting and creative needs
- Have leadership opportunities at local, regional and national levels
- Create a personalised leadership/sporting/creative studies action plan in relation to individual performance targets
If you are interested in applying for this programme, please download and complete the Leadership Academy application form which can be found below. Please be aware that application for the leadership academy does not form part of the admissions process.
Leadership Academy Application Downloads