Our commitment to Work as part of our Work. World. Wellness. curriculum includes our careers education and work related learning provisions.
|7||Work and managing money||
|8||Business and labour markets||
|10||Risk and reviewing progress||
|11||Managing choice and preparing for transition||
|12 & 13||Preparing for adult life||
We explore other elements of Careers and Work Related Learning through across the curriculum and throughout our Work Curriculum Days.
We are required to monitor student destinations and ensure that everyone has moved onto a positive outcome and provide support if needed.
- 119 students finished Year 11 in 2018
- 54 students went into Manor Sixth Form
- 9 students went into other Sixth Forms
- 9 students went into Apprenticeships
- 42 students went into Colleges of Further Education
- 5 students went into alternative training providers
- 100% of students went on to positive destinations